The Region of Waterloo is a very special place made up of the tri-cities. Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo. There are several little cities piled up in between the three as well.
So what makes it so special?
This is home to over 583,500 people, and around 91,970 of the residence here in the region are college and university students from around the world. So with having so many cultures and students from kindergarten to college / university, there are so many amazing places to visit and spend the day at in our region for all ages!
I asked some of my friends and followers living in the area what their favourite thing to do around town was and here are a few of their responses:
- “The absolute best thing to do in Hespeler (Cambridge) is go out for ice cream on Queen Street to Indulge and then walk down to the Speed River, watch the falls, and make new friends!” – ME!
- “Kitchener is a shopping town. Seriously it’s dangerous, I enter Fairview Mall or St. Jacobs farmers market and before I know it I’ve spent my entire pay check!” – Saba
- “Waterloo is so multi-cultural that you can go into town and find every kind of food, music, dancing, etc, that you love! That is definitely where I could spend an entire day and never get bored.” – Kimberly
- “Sky-zone in Kitchener, and Core climbing gym in Cambridge are the best to me.” – Cameron
- “Chicopee Ski Hill in Cambridge! Even in the summer they have zip lining and camps, its amazing.” – Evan
No matter the weather there is something for you to do and see! I hope one day you all get a chance to spend a day in the best region in the world! And if you have already been, leave a comment and share with me what your favourite thing to do in Waterloo is.
See you soon!